HAPPY NEW YEAR !
The holiday season is over and Urban Turtle team want to wish you a happy new year. We hope that you had a good time with your family and friends. We wish you all the best for 2015.
In 2015, we will continue to improve the product and we will deliver incredible new features that will bring the turtle to another level.
A new realease for the new year!
We start the year 2015 with a new amazing realease. Version 4.20 is now available for all.
See what’s new in this release:
Load more/Load all option for large product backlogs
- Improved loading time of large backlogs for Internet Explorer
Improve Hours Burndown & Story Point Burndown
- New trend line for better forecasting
- Fixed issues when work is “not completed” at the end of the sprint
- Improved the display of date
- Ability to switch between a default and a reference sprint on the dashboard widgets
Improve Velocity Chart
- Added filled area to indicate on which sprint the average applies
- Current and future sprint are not counted in average
- Fixed ordering issue when dragging an item into a new parent in Product Backlog
- Fixed Null value popup when Web Acess is configured in a language other than English or French
- The widget edition window does not appear under the widget anymore when editing a widget’s configuration
- The roadmap view is now compatible with IE8
- Many UI fixes under IE8
Click here to download the latest version of Urban Turtle and do not hesitate to send us your feedback. Stay tuned for more updates.