Urban Turtle and TFS 2015 Update 2 Are Already Friends
During Microsoft’s Build 2016, the release of TFS 2015 Update 2 was announced. A few days later of working under the hood of the Turtle, we are proud to announce the release of Urban Turtle 5.4 with the support of the newest version of Team Foundation Server.
We really appreciate our collaboration with Microsoft on the last updates of Team Foundation Server. We believe that our capacity to follow Microsoft’s release that fast is a good example of that collaboration. With each release, our collaboration with Microsoft’s teams is growing and it’s a good news for everyone.
Not only does Urban Turtle 5.4 is compatible with TFS 2015 Update 2, but it also includes a new features and the support of the Team Field (in Beta).
We also have new stuff
New Features in the Product Management tab
- Epics and Features are now grayed out when they are done
- The “Epic navigator” automatically filters out Done items
- The “Epic navigator” will now have a scroll bar when there are too many items in the list
- The Work Item editor will now show properly if an error happens when creating a Work Item with the quick-add in the Backlog & Product Management
- It is now possible to set an End Date without setting a Start Date on Features in the Product Management
- The duplicate Feature now works properly in the Product Backlog
- When changing the state of a Work Item, the hierarchy link won’t be removed anymore in the Product Backlog
- Added a new filter in the Product Backlog for the Team Field
- Added a new filter in the Sprint Backlog and Custom Board for the Team Field
Click here to download the Urban Turtle 5.4 and enjoy all these elements.