URBAN TURTLE CATCHES Team Foundation Server 2015 UPDATE 3
Last week, Microsoft released TFS 2015 Update 3. Guess what? Urban Turtle is ready! Here’s the new version Urban Turtle 5.5 compatible with TFS 2015 Update 3.
Our team worked hard and we are proud to launch this new version of Urban Turtle. We want to give you the best possible experience.
Take a look on what’s new in this release:
- Increased performance throughout the application involving caching for both work item definitions and configuration data.
- [Product Backlog] The display of the link icon to features is slightly different as it now loads asynchronously.
- [Product Backlog] In the bulk action, the feature and the status lists are now loaded on demand.
- [Dashboard] Duplicate team member names do not cause invalid data in dashboard team widget.
- [Product Management] New work item created in Product Management page will inherit the iteration and area of their parent.
- [Product Backlog] The collapse/expand state of the unordered section is retained when changing iterations.
Have you seen? Come and check out our new videos. You know we like to hear from you. Take a minute and and give us your feedback!
Click here to download the new version of Urban Turtle. A lot of new stuff coming soon, so stay tuned.