URBAN TURTLE 4.25 IS OUT!
Today we’re very happy to release a new version of Urban Turtle for Team Foundation Server 2012/2013. Please welcome Urban Turtle Version 4.25. This release include a lot of new improvements and fixes. All these changes will be available on Team Foundation Server 2015 in the next release in a few weeks.
See what’s new in this release!
- The Product Backlog’s currently selected area and iteration are now visible at all times
- The Roadmap now supports feature filters
- The Roadmap now shows feature progress by business value and effort
- The Product Management now displays the feature progress percentage
- The Project Name, Feature Status, Story status, Project Status and Team Members widgets now resizable (more to come…)
- The Feature Status widget can be configured to display a maximum number of features
- When assigning a work item to an iteration or area, the work item’s children will be moved to the same iteration or area. This applies to visible and hidden children that are not “done”. The setting to configure this previously optional behavior is no longer available in the user settings.
We have also corrected some of the bugs that you reported.
Fixes issues are:
- Fixed ordering of iterations in the Product Management to respect same order as the Product Backlog
- Fixed loading of feature statistics when un-filtering features in the Product Management
- Changing a Product Backlog Item-level work item’s iteration or area cascades to its task-level children
- Hide completed features from “link to feature” action in the bulk action
- Remember closed/expanded iterations in the Product Backlog’s iteration panel
- Fix connection error when accessing Urban TUrtle’s admin tab
Click here to download the latest version! Stay tuned for more updates.