Urban Turtle 5.7 is out - we support TFS 2017
Some Turtle’s news!
We have been at different events in the past few weeks. But, we also worked on a new version of the Turtle to give you the best experience. Take a look at what is included in those new versions.
Team Foundation Server 2017 is out!
Urban Turtle is now available in beta version for Team Foundation Server 2017. To be able to use Urban Turtle with the latest version of TFS you have to disable the new TFS navigation. We’ll let you know as soon as we will be able to support the new navigation system.
Urban Turtle 5.7
New Features in the Road Map:
- It is now possible to edit the feature dates directly from the Road Map view.
- An option allows to display features without dates in the Road Map.
- The overall percentage progression is now available globally for all epics.
New Features in the Product Management:
- It is now possible to chose to display statistics on effort and business value separately.
- The feature date fields can now be selected from the Product Management Administration page instead of using the Urban Turtle xml configuration file.
- The feature date fields can be added automatically to the template if not already present.
- The ranking mechanism has been improved in the Backlog
- The performance of the list views have been improved by using load on demand scrollers.
Click here to download the new version of Urban Turtle.