Urban Turtle 5.2: Now compatible with TFS 2015 Update 1
Good collaboration brings good releases
Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2015 Update 1 is now available and Urban Turtle is already compatible with it. We pride ourselves on our collaboration with Microsoft to bring you compatibility updates in the shortest possible delay.
On top of supporting the latest version of TFS, Urban Turtle 5.2 is full of new and amazing features and improvements requested by you, our amazing users!
- New bulk action to reprioritize Work Items with the following options: move to the top of the backlog, move to the unordered list, move after a specific Work Item.
- Quickly create multiple tasks for a story using your own story templates.
Provide effort and business value statistics at the “Epic” level (you can enable or disable the option in the Urban Turtle configuration UI). The roadmap can now display your Epics and Features. Ability to export your roadmap as a PDF.
Some fixes issues
- [Dashboard] Sprint Goal widget no longer truncates the goal text when a user resizes the widget.
- [Backlog & Product Management] When adding a work item the “quick add” will prompt the user to complete the work item information if the work item type has some required fields with no default value.
- [Backlog] Changing iteration dates in the backlog will now correctly apply timezone adjustments when the user is not in the same timezone as the TFS server.
- [Product Management] It is no longer possible to create multiple work items with the same title when pressing “Enter” very quickly.
- [Custom Board] When the filter “ Hide completed Work Item” is applied, Urban Turtle will no longer throw an error when dragging a card the the Done column.
Do you have new ideas to make Urban Turtle better for you? Don’t hesitate to send us your feedback by visiting our forum.
Click here to download the latest version! Stay tuned for more updates.