A wonderful event in Quebec City… and a new release!
Last week the Urban Turtle team was in Quebec City attending Agile Tour Quebec and we have to admit that we had a very good time. First off, we want to thank the organizing committee that made life easy for us (even if we had to wake up at 5 a.m.). We also want to thank all the people who came visit our booth during the event and discovered the turtle. It is still surprising to see that some people do not know us, but we remedied this situation. Finally, we want to thank you all for the good conversations that we had. It gives us good ideas for the next features and the future of Urban Turtle.
It’s a rendez-vous for Agile Tour Quebec in 2015!
And a new release with all that!
While part of our team met the Agile community of Quebec City, another part of the team launched a new version of the turtle. Version 4.18.5 is now available for all.
Fixed issues are:
- Show all project areas when a project is configured to support the TFS Team fields
- Minor Bug fixes in the product management
- Improvement and bug fixes on the unordered list
- Fix a Null reference in the product backlog when nesting a work item in TFS 2013
- Fix issue where user would use up their licenses prematurely
Download the latest version of Urban Turtle and do not hesitate to give us your feedback. We’ll be back soon with new super cool features!